Reiki Parties are an amazing opportunity to invite your friends, family, neighbors, or co-workers to enjoy an afternoon or evening of fun, food, relaxation and pampering/healing! During this time, each guest will receive a 30 minute Reiki Session while lying fully clothed on a massage table.
Reiki is beneficial for your physical as well as your mental and emotional health. It will make you feel relaxed and peaceful yet uplifted and energetic all at the same time.
Perhaps you have family you would like to introduce to Reiki , or just a few of your closest friends. It’s up to you if you want a fun and festive party or a quiet and relaxing experience. Reiki works whatever the party style!
A Reiki Party can take place at your home, at your office or anywhere else. All that is needed is a room separate from the party to prevent disruption while treatments are being given.
You could host a Reiki Party for any number of occasions like:
- Bridal Showers
- Girl’s Night In
- Birthday Parties
- Office Parties
- Pampering Parties
- Valentine’s Parties
- Work Retreats
- To experience Reiki for the first time
Or you can create your own occasion for a Reiki Party. There is really no reason not to have a Reiki Party and feel relaxed and rejuvenated!
How it works:
- Parties will have a minimum 4 people and up to 8 people (including the host)
- Each person receives a 30 minute Reiki Session
- The fee per Reiki Session is $40.00, and tips are appreciated
- I will arrive 30 minutes before the beginning of the party to set up the equipment (a separate room for privacy & quiet is required).
- After the treatments have taken place I can be available to answer questions
- An additional fee for time and travel may be included if the party is located further than 15 miles from Palmer, MA
*Host/Hostess receives a gift certificate for a free one-hour session (a $75 value) for hosting the party! If a member of the party books their own Reiki Party, the host will receive an additional free one-hour Reiki session once the person that booked holds their Reiki Party.
How can I schedule a Reiki Party?
To schedule a Reiki Party please contact me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (413-342-0262)
How do I pay for the Reiki Party?
A non-refundable deposit of $50 is required to book a party (this covers the cost of the host’s Reiki Session, plus travel/setup). This will be sent to you via invoice to pay online.
Attendee’s can pay at the end of their session via:
- Credit Card
Looking forward to it already! Please contact me with any questions.